At the Louisville Center for Eating Disorders, we are always looking for talented and caring professionals to join our team! If you are interested in a career with us, please e-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-Time Registered Dietitian
The Louisville Center for Eating Disorders is searching for a dedicated, passionate Registered Dietitian to provide evidence-based services in our growing specialty clinic. BWC is the parent company housing the Louisville Center for Eating Disorders and Louisville OCD Clinic. While BWC provides services across a variety of conditions and populations, the registered dietitian will primarily provide evidence-based nutrition therapy and nutrition counseling for eating disorders. General nutrition therapy and counseling is available and offered though occurs infrequently.Our clinic’s currently offer outpatient, and intensive outpatient (IOP) services. We are imminently preparing to open a partial hospitalization program (PHP) We are the only multidisciplinary clinic in Kentucky providing specialty care for eating disorders. The dietitian would be involved with all three levels of care.
Prior training and experience in eating disorders is preferred, though we will provide extensive training if interested in gaining knowledge in this specialty area. We will offer in-depth training from clinical staff members who are experts in the field, as well as weekly consultation teams and access to a comprehensive digital library of treatment manuals, workbooks, handouts, and peer-reviewed journal articles.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, motivated, and collaborative Registered Dietitian to join our staff in a full capacity. Availability starting at 8am is strongly preferred.
The Registered Dietitian would be involved in the following duties, tasks, responsibilities, and capacities:
- Provide one-on-one nutrition therapy and counseling session, primarily for outpatient, IOP, and PHP patients
- Run groups for the IOP or PHP, such as nutrition group or meal therapy groups
- Conduct nutrition intake assessments to inform treatment plans
- Utilize evidence-based nutrition therapy
- Participation in weekly outpatient, intensive outpatient, and partial hospitalization programs team rounds
- Attendance at trainings to build and develop competency in treatment approaches
- Outreach such as meetings and communication with other eating disorder facilities as well as providing input and content for LCED’s social media
- Participation in trainings and willingness to grow in knowledge of evidence-based treatments across a range of diverse populations
- Ability to be flexible with a caseload that includes children, adolescents, and adults
- Proper storage of private and sensitive patient information
Compensation will be commensurate with prior experience with potential for substantial increases and bonuses. Health Insurance and matching 401k programs are offered through the clinic.
Job Type: Full-time, or Contract
Pay: Based on experience
If Interested: Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com